The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 09-24-2020, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDave View Post
Of the Vikings go 0-3, I'm going to cally NFL season done and hope they play losing for the top draft pick.
What are your thoughts on Kirk Cousins? I never understood why the Vikings initially signed him to that big contract and then why they extended him.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
What are your thoughts on Kirk Cousins? I never understood why the Vikings initially signed him to that big contract and then why they extended him.
Just because Case Keenum don't do good for other teams didn't mean he didn't play great for the Vikings. He was meant to be in purple and gold. The money we would've saved on Keenum over Kirk Cousins could've been used to make Keenum even greater with better players in such as offensive line. He totally had chemistry with our receivers and everyone loved him.

Not going to lie, I was happy for Kirk over Keenum. Not so much no more. Vikings have never won a Superbowl and every year, I keep saying we'll get it next year or we'll so better next year. I'm sick of that. Not sure if football is my thing anymore, used to love it but other things are more important, such as my guitaring.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic