The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Old 05-07-2022, 06:49 PM

Default Help with Tut Taylor prototype

I have in my possession a 1 of 4 Tut Taylor Tutbro (coffin). I’m told it has a quarterman cone that Mr. Taylor used on this prototype for a coffin series. I have pictures, but don’t know how to post them . If you, or someone you know, might know anything about this unique instrument, please PM me, and I’ll send you a email address or phone number. Thanks for your help, Rick
Old 05-08-2022, 03:46 AM

I cannot help you but there is a great deal of knowledge over here:

https://www.resohangout.com/pages/forum/
Old 05-08-2022, 11:33 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstanl2 View Post
I have in my possession a 1 of 4 Tut Taylor Tutbro (coffin). I’m told it has a quarterman cone that Mr. Taylor used on this prototype for a coffin series. I have pictures, but don’t know how to post them . If you, or someone you know, might know anything about this unique instrument, please PM me, and I’ll send you a email address or phone number. Thanks for your help, Rick
Rick,
I believe this guy might be the person to get in touch with, as he supposedly has a Tutbro and strong attachment to Tut Taylor.

https://coreyleemcquade.com/home

Regards,
Howard Emerson
Old 05-10-2022, 08:17 PM

Default Tutbro

Yes, thanks, he has already reached out to me with pictures and videos, and great information. But I help with value.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments