The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 02-23-2018, 03:47 AM

Smile New music lesson blog - feedback please? :)

Hello!

I've been a long-time lurker around here, mostly reading about guitars that I'm never likely to play but can still dream about owning someday, haha.

Anyway, I recently started a (music lesson blog) and really want to try and make it as genuinely useful as possible. At the moment I have been concentrating on written guitar tutorials and music theory (aiming to cover all the grade 5 ABRSM syllabus, before moving onto harmony/advanced topics).

I'd appreciate any feedback - particularly regarding areas that you think most beginners struggle with so I can address these in future lessons. I like to try and make things as accessible and direct as possible, without skimping on detail (but I guess it's a learning curve like anything else!). I also plan on starting a youtube channel at some point as some topics obviously benefit from being able to hear examples rather than reading them.

Cheers,

Alex

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Tags
guitar lessons, learn guitar, learn music theory, music lessons