The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-14-2017, 09:52 PM

Default Custom Recording King ROS-626

This guitar is a one-of-a-kind. The braces were lightly shaved, and the popsicle removed, by Bryan Kimsey. The intonation was slightly off when new, so a new ebony pyramid bridge was made up by Audric Jankauskas – glued down properly and entirely covers the footprint of the stock bridge. Intonation is absolutely spot-on all over the fingerboard now. Audric also set up the frets just so (he’s easily one of the best in the game – look him up) and slightly de-glossed the back of the neck. It has a K&K mini pickup, a beveled faux-tortoise pickguard, and ivory pins. Audric pulled out the paper label inside for the most vintage look – but as I recall it’s a 2008. 1-13/16” bone nut. Guitar is in excellent cosmetic condition and the frets are literally perfect and polished, with absolutely zero wear. Set up for Martin medium/light strings. Includes a Recording King hard case in new condition. I recently retired and have got to downsize to survive. You won't find a nicer sounding RK. It has to be the nicest ROS-626 in the country and is an excellent demonstration that an okay guitar tuned and tweaked by masters can be really something outstanding!
I would sell it for $875 incl. shipping.
I can give you the PO's name and number. He bought the guitar from Singer /Songwriter Mark Crawford Williams. I will post some better pics or you can email me.
Dallas
[email protected]

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Da...ng%20ROS%20626
Old 06-15-2017, 06:51 AM

Default ROS 626

Definitely interested-send pics?
[email protected]

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars