The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 09-13-2004, 06:21 AM

Default Wanna do some music collaboration through the net?

Hello, I am not a real guitarist, but I wonder if it's the right place to ask if somebody out there wants to play guitar in already completed arrangements or maybe simply want to collaborate in arranging songs including real played guitar parts.

I am a composer, I have some bases of (classic) guitar but not time nor ability (nor equipment!) to get to play solos and fast and furious rhythm parts.

I would like to know people that would like to put their talent and art in already existing songs and even participate in create new ones.

I use logic 5.5.1 on PC, but of course the song can be exchanged in mp3, wav or so on.

I'll be clear: this project does not involve money but just fun.
It's a cool experiment of music addicted guys collaboration on the Internet.

The music genre range from dance to lounge to ballades to rock, I put no limit to fantasy and imagination - both with and without vocal parts.

Please if you're interested just reply here
Old 09-14-2004, 04:23 AM

Location: Not where I thought I was going, but probably where I need to be.

No thank you. (Well, he DID ask, and besides, I can't pass up a cheap post. That and this helps "bump" the thread back up. And I'm bored. )

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
Henry Van Dyke

"It is in the world of slow time that truth and art are found as one"
Norman Maclean,

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell