The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 03:58 PM
Charter Member

Default BOSS TU-3 Chromatic Tuner SOLD

For sale is a BOSS TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal in very good condition. I added several new effects to my board and no longer have room for this. I’m the original owner and I have all the original packaging, user manual, etc. There is velco on the back to hook it onto a pedalboard, but I have the rubber grip as well if you prefer to use it on the floor.

Features:
• 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
• High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
• Accurate to +/- one cent
• Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
• Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
• Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
• Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
• Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals

SOLD shipped CONUS.

Official description from BOSS:
The world’s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!

Last edited by Erithon; 05-30-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other