The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 05-22-2019, 08:50 PM

Default Charter membership renewal

If this experience is unique to me, ignore this thread.

Today I was browsing the forum, and as I was replying to a thread, I noticed my charter membership had been reduced to registered user membership. I don't recall receiving any notification that my charter membership was about to expire, but I may have missed it, of course. But it got me thinking...

Have other charter members had the same experience? Other organizations with whom I am a member seem to have no difficulty informing me that my membership will soon expire. Is this not the case with AGF? If it isn't, I hope the mods will consider changing things so charter members get notified when their memberships are about to expire. I value my charter membership here, and I don't want to see it expire because I forgot to renew it. A gentle nudge would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:35 AM
Charter Member

We thank you very much for your continued support. The AGF does send out email reminders a couple days ahead of time notifying you that your membership is about to expire. So, if you did not see it, please check the accuracy of your listed email address or possibly your junk mail folder.

Yours just expired yesterday, so you caught it immediately. Thank you!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic