The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 02-05-2019, 05:49 AM

Default Guitar Pro software support and help?

Hi All, new to this forum, and looking around generally there doesn't seem to be a user forum for Guitar Pro - which I've only recently discovered and am finding extremely useful. Putting together a songbook to go with my next album release.

Anyone here using it and consider themselves expert?! I don't want to keep bugging the manufacturers with support tickets as I realise they're a small company so a user forum seemed to be the way to go, but I cannot find one. If ya knows of one then shout it out!

In the meantime can anyone tell me if it's possible to add a rit. or ral. without having to show the tempos? At the moment, as everything in GP is performance related it means that if I want to to add a rallentando over one bar, if I display the command I get the "rall........." in italics, but I also get "crochet symbol = x" tempo at the start and then the same with end tempo at the end of the rall. Annoying for print purposes - it would be great to just have the rall. with dots over the bar, no tempo markings, as is usual with a printed score. The command "hide automation" perversely hides the rall and dots, but leaves the two tempo markings !

Any users out there advice gratefully received - I'll no doubt have other questions so if you know of a forum let me know please.
Cheers
Simon
Old 02-05-2019, 09:37 AM

This thread will likely get moved to the Play and Write sub forum here, where there are a lot of threads on GP.
https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...splay.php?f=27

For now, just go to the upper part of the page here, and select search, then just type in Guitar Pro. There's quite a bit of information in there, you might already have an answer waiting.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write