The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 09-15-2000, 09:16 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Talking Member's Music Page

Ok. The new Member's Music page is up and running. Please send me links to your website / music / or MP3.com, and I'll be happy to post them. Thanks.

BTW: Check out member gmstudio99's music on the links page. Some very creative music. I really enjoyed it.

J.R.
Old 09-16-2000, 06:41 AM

That's a cool page there, JR, great idea. Thanks for the kind words on "Alex's Song"...it was written for my 10 month old son on electric bass.

I'll check out Ebin's page when I get home from work. (Stupid work computers don't have soundcards... )

Paul
Old 09-17-2000, 01:23 PM

As the new kid on the block let me say hello.

Hello!

I like your piece of The Net very much. J.R. thank you again for you kind words.

Our CD "Through the wires was recorded with 2 mikes on my Taylor 912cBraz, 912, 810wmb (I sold this guitar after the sessions) and my wife's 812c.

If anyone is interested you can get our CD through Amazon.com.

All of my current taylors are from the mid to late 80's. The thinner the neck the better.
Almost all the songs were recorded in DADGAD or DGDGBD.

Cheers,

Ebin Parker

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification