The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-20-2021, 01:14 PM
Charter Member

Default Martin Gruhn Custom 12 Fret HD-28 - Adi/EIR

For sale is a mint condition Gruhn Guitars custom Martin 12-Fret HD-28. It's a 12 Fret dreadnought model with an Adirondack top, East Indian Rosewood back and sides, slothead, 1 3/4" nut MLO profile neck, with scalloped Adirondack bracing. It features Herringbone trim, a neck volute, and an incredible-looking 1935 Sunburst. This thing resonates for days and has huge room-filling sound.

I do not use the term mint loosely. This is the real deal. I've had many used guitars and this is the first and only guitar I've ever used the word "mint" to describe. It's only 2 months old and was played with fingers only. The saddle is untouched and the action is 6/64 on low E and 4/64 on high E with a nearly flat neck. It only recently had the factory strings changed.

Gruhn did a run of these guitars and I think they may have one left in stock at about $4300. Save yourself $ on what is essentially a new guitar. It's in better shape than nearly any guitar hanging in a shop anywhere. I'll ship it to your door for $sold with a fee-free payment method (PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, bank check). Paypal Goods and Services OK with buyer paying 2.9% fee. I've sold many guitars here on AGF along with Facebook, UMGF, and Reverb. References available upon request.

Trades of Adirondack dreadnoughts will be considered. Specifically, I'm looking for adi/rosewood.

Last edited by UncleJesse; 04-22-2021 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:21 PM
Charter Member

Default pm

PM sent
Thank you!
Old 04-20-2021, 01:26 PM

Great guitar and price!
Old 04-21-2021, 01:42 PM
Charter Member

Back to the top. Several interesting trade offers but hoping for an outright sale. Take a shot on a nearly new instrument. If anyone is interested in audio or video send me a PM and I can make that work, albeit with my crappy playing! I will include a 48 hour trial period if requested by buyer with buyer paying shipping both ways if returning.

Trades that would be interesting to me would be 14 fret adirondack/rosewood dreadnoughts. Also would consider less expensive smaller body guitars with K&K/Schatten/James May pickup to use for gigging plus cash.

Last edited by UncleJesse; 04-21-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Charter Member

Sold on Facebook

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars