The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-20-2018, 10:40 AM
LWSog LWSog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBman View Post
Excellent Larry.
Thanks Barry! I just listened to your Star of the County Down, in your signature. Excellent playing, sounds great!
__________________
Larry
SCGC OM Grand/Kopp K35/Stratocaster/Godin 5th Ave Kingpin/Seagull Coastline Cedar 12/Gretsch Boxcar/Sigma GCS-6
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-20-2018, 11:22 AM
Glennwillow Glennwillow is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Coastal Washington State
Posts: 31,168
Default

Hi Larry,

Whoa! That was an excellent video all the way around! Lovely colors and background -- love the pool table -- and your playing and the sound quality are just excellent! I love the sound you get with your bare fingers! You really do have a wonderful feel for the blues and that Kopp guitar sounds fantastic with your playing!

I do remember your earlier video on this tune and I must agree that while I liked your first one, this one is a notch or two improved in so many ways!

Well done Larry!

- Glenn
__________________
My You Tube Channel
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-20-2018, 04:22 PM
LWSog LWSog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Hi Larry,

Whoa! That was an excellent video all the way around! Lovely colors and background -- love the pool table -- and your playing and the sound quality are just excellent! I love the sound you get with your bare fingers! You really do have a wonderful feel for the blues and that Kopp guitar sounds fantastic with your playing!

I do remember your earlier video on this tune and I must agree that while I liked your first one, this one is a notch or two improved in so many ways!

Well done Larry!

- Glenn
Too nice of you, Glenn! Thanks so much. I really enjoy the Kopp - its so open, clear and loud that it works great with bare fingers. I look forward to seeing more videos from you when your new hip allows it
__________________
Larry
SCGC OM Grand/Kopp K35/Stratocaster/Godin 5th Ave Kingpin/Seagull Coastline Cedar 12/Gretsch Boxcar/Sigma GCS-6
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-20-2018, 04:31 PM
gfspencer gfspencer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 762
Default

I like them all but I really like "County Down".
__________________
Martin D-21 Special / Martin 0-18 / Martin CEO-7 / Martin D-18SS / Martin D-28 (1952) / Martin D-28SS Custom Amazon Rosewood / Martin D-35 (1969) / Martin D12-28 / Martin D12-35 50th Anniversary / Martin Grand J12-16GTE / Martin Pete Seeger J12SO! Baritone
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM
TBman's Avatar
TBman TBman is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 22,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWSog View Post
Thanks Barry! I just listened to your Star of the County Down, in your signature. Excellent playing, sounds great!
Thanks Larry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
I like them all but I really like "County Down".
Thanks GFS!
__________________
***************************************

Barry

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/barry329

Star of the County Down {Martin D-16GT}:



Avalon L2-220C, Gibson J-45, Guild D-55, Guild D-120ce, Larrivee OM-05, Martin D-16GT, (plus 1 more here )


Assorted others
Reply With Quote
Reply

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=