The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-01-2020, 01:56 PM

Default K Yairi Rag2 Acoustic Guitar

I am considering purchasing a parlor size K. Yairi acoustic guitar. Does anybody out there have any information on the Rag2 guitar? Is there a site any where that does a sound demo? Any information would be greatly appreciated on this guitar or another K. Yairi small size guitar. Thank you. You can contact me at this post or at [email protected]
Old 07-01-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rough View Post
I am considering purchasing a parlor size K. Yairi acoustic guitar. Does anybody out there have any information on the Rag2 guitar? Is there a site any where that does a sound demo? Any information would be greatly appreciated on this guitar or another K. Yairi small size guitar. Thank you. You can contact me at this post or at [email protected]
Howdy Rough, and welcome to the forum. I can't really tell you anything about the Rag 2, except it looks like a cute little guitar. I like parlours.

What I can tell you is that you posted this in the off-topic (i.e. non-guitar) sub forum.

It would probably do much better in the General Acoustic Guitar Discussion area.

So you can repost it there, or ask a moderator to move it. Might be easier to just repost it there.

You can also search at the bottom of this page in the Google search area for yairi rag and see what turns up. That will use google to search this site.

Good luck!
Old 07-01-2020, 06:25 PM

Thanks for the information. This is my first posting and I appreciate the help. I will repost as you suggested.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Charter Member

Please do not double-post. Thread moved.

Welcome to the AGF.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:27 PM

Sorry rough, that I gave you bad advice but mainly that you aren't getting any feedback.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:58 AM

https://youtu.be/037uSAIahho

I believe this is a k Yairi rag 65. I used to own one, beautiful guitar.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontewright View Post

Wow, what an amazing sounding guitar. I have an 83 Yairi DY73, spruce/mahogany which has a wonderful, sweet tone after almost 40 years. It’s obviously not close to the small rag guitars but still a testament to the man’s legendary craftsmanship. It’s hard to go wrong with any K Yairi guitar I have ever heard or played.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:03 PM

Default re: K. Yairi Rag 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontewright View Post

Thanks. Really nice song, beautiful guitar. I will look until I find one of the rag series.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rough View Post
Thanks. Really nice song, beautiful guitar. I will look until I find one of the rag series.
Let us know how you get on, they are not common guitars so good luck in your search.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion