The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 12-16-2009, 09:22 AM

Great review, thanks for sharing! Congratulations again!
1991 Fender American Std. Stratocaster: Keystone single coils and updated controls/wiring
Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 AM

Glad it made it home safely. My SJ continues to improve as it settles in- and like you, it's my new "stage" guitar. I even had the same "lay people" experience with people coming up and commenting on the sound and beauty after the service.

Enjoy!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:18 AM

What a beautiful Guitar! I have had the pleasure of seeing many of Peter's builds and they have all been nothing short of stunning. Peter has always been said to be a really nice guy who is very adept at helping people finalize their specific needs in order to fulfill their wants.
As far as the B-band goes there are many happy Acoustic playing Professionals who use that system and I am sure with some contact with B-band and some people here you will find a way to get the plugged in sound you are looking for with it.
Everyone has different difficulties when it comes to electronics and getting the sound they hear in their head. Personally I just want the truest amplification of the Acoustic I bought for the way it sounds unplugged. Even people who install a straightforward K&K PWM have to find what EQ settings work best for the particular Guitar and what if any Pre amp they need. I bet your new beautiful Cornerstone would sound killer over a Mic! Lotto will come my way one day! Congratulations on a real beauty of a Guitar which I imagine sounds so good you cannot talk to anyone while playing and have great difficulty putting it away!

It's the Music That Really Matters!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop