The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 09-19-2021, 04:50 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesore View Post
Hi , just checking out this site for a neck for my Tele. I am mostly an acoustic fingerpicker ,never use a flatpick and never play lead stuff. My Tele has a stock neck [nothing wrong with it] but it's too narrow ,so I don't play it as much. There are SO many options here that it can be confusing. I need a 1 3/4 " nut . thats all I really care about Thanks.
At the moment they have 1 Tele neck with a 1.75" nut width, but you can have made whatever you want. Here's the link to that neck.

https://warmoth.com/index.php/guitar...44mm%29+-+Wide

I too have large hands so normal Tele's never gave me the room to move.

I have several Warmoth (no U in the spelling) 1.75" boatneck profile necks, and a complete Warmoth Tele build as well.

I have all my Warmoth necks fretted with 6100SS wire.

The Warmoth site is very easy to navigate, despite their having built a new site within the past year.

Here's my Tele build in action:

Here's my Strat build, Shelley, in action with the same model neck.

Happy hunting!

Howard
Old 09-20-2021, 08:40 AM
Charter Member

…I have 4 Warmoth necks on my home brew partscasters….all different profiles….my favorite among them is a roasted maple 59 round back profile with a 1-11/16ths nut…..

Last edited by J Patrick; 09-20-2021 at 08:53 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars