The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 10-22-2020, 06:36 AM
Charter Member

To add my voice to the mix - all the very best for your future endeavours, Chloe! Emerald will surely miss you.

And thank you for your patience in guiding me through my two purchases - always cheerful, always helpful, and always prompt. Who could ask for more?

But... while I love your accent, no-one says “Cocobolo” quite like Alistair
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 10-23-2020, 11:50 AM

Chloe, you do know that Alistair owes it to you and to all of us to include you in one more shipping video before you move on! You and Kevin must feel like proud parents every time another Emerald ships!
Old 10-23-2020, 03:07 PM
Guest 928

Chloe;

So you did steal all those guitars and then slipped into the night. Good for you and may the luck of the Irish go with you. eb
Old 10-24-2020, 11:18 AM
Charter Member

Location: alpha quadrant of the Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, upstate NY

Thanks Chloe--You were so helpful and patient with me. I hope the next step of your journey brings you much joy and satisfaction, and as you folks say, "may the wind be at your back."
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber