The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 11-29-2018, 12:59 PM

Tony,
Some day I might get there. Right now although 90% of the time I play carbon fiber. at home and out of the house, I still really enjoy my wooden guitars (but I hate taking care of them although I do it religiously). In the back of my mind I see myself at some point as having all CF instruments but that will come somewhere in the future.
Barb
Old 11-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb1 View Post
Tony,
Some day I might get there. Right now although 90% of the time I play carbon fiber. at home and out of the house, I still really enjoy my wooden guitars (but I hate taking care of them although I do it religiously). In the back of my mind I see myself at some point as having all CF instruments but that will come somewhere in the future.
Barb
I am not completely sure I can either. It would be difficult to let go of my Huss & Dalton 00 12 fret and my Brunton classical guitar. Sometimes, we get too attached to things.

Whenever I am "watering" my guitars, I think about the saying that our things own us, rather than us owning them. If we have lots of stuff, we end up taking a lot of time to take care of them, rather than using them for what they were made for. That is one very real advantage of carbon fiber guitars.

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber