The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 11-26-2018, 10:33 AM
Guest 928

Captain, my captain, you are so right. I do have a sweet video camera (somewhere) and it's on my "to do" list. But my computer is down, I am flogging my way to the end of a book that has taken me 8 frigging years to write, my wife needs a new horse, and my dog needs a walk.

Besides, Alistair's art deserves better representation than I can provide in terms of both visual and auditory expertise.

Hopefully I will, soon, find the camera and get with it. In the meantime, I think it best that Alistair does the display (or my nephew, who is really likes and is very good with nylon strung guitars).
Old 11-26-2018, 10:39 AM
Guest 928

Oh Captain, my captain. You are so right. I have a video camera (somewhere) and it's on my "to do" list. But my computer is down, I am flogging my way to the end of a book that has taken me 8 years to finish, my wife needs a new horse and my dog needs a walk.

Besides, Alistair's art deserves better visual and auditory representation than I can provide. I am just providing water for his brush.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Guest 928

Well, I gave in. I Pay Palled the remaining price. But I made it clear, I want forum pictures and play before the guitar is mailed. Just thinking of all of you, me, and Alistair.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Guest 928

Well, I gave in, paid the other half of the Pay Pal--just because Alistair and I are Pals. But I did press for an Emerald video and play for this forum. Just thinking about you, me, and Alistair. This 10 slim-line electric is a game changer.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Well, This 10 slim-line electric is a game changer.

What game?? Can I play too? Can I can I?? Please say yes
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 11-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Guest 928

Mr. K;

Well OK, enough with the begging. You can play. Just a few more guitars and we'll let you in on the game.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Well, I gave in, paid the other half of the Pay Pal--just because Alistair and I are Pals. But I did press for an Emerald video and play for this forum. Just thinking about you, me, and Alistair. This 10 slim-line electric is a game changer.
So... how do you know it is a game changer, when you haven't played it or even seen it, yet?? Any preview photos?
Old 11-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Guest 928

Captain;

I know because all of my Emerald's have been game-changers--as have many of yours. I also know because while Alistair has made his bones with acoustic instruments he has been sneaking up on the electric side--trying out different pick ups, different guitar widths, and so forth.

The 10 has been a major acoustic success and I'm putting my money on the thought that a slim-line electric 10 will be stunning--a game changer.

You will see/hear the changer whenever Alistair gets the video out. Looking forward. According to Kramster, Christmas is always coming.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:54 PM
Guest 928

Captain;

I know because all of my Emerald's have been game-changers--as have many of yours. I also know because while Alistair has made his bones with acoustic instruments he has been sneaking up on the electric side--trying out different pick ups, different guitar widths, and so forth.

The 10 has been a major acoustic success and I'm putting my money on the thought that a slim-line electric 10 will be stunning--a game changer.

You and I, and others in this thread will see/hear the changer whenever Alistair gets the video out. Looking forward. According to Kramster, Christmas is always coming.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Charter Member

I keep opening this thread, every time it updates, looking forward to seeing pics !

000-15 / GC7 / GA3-12 / SB2-C / SB2-Cp / AVC-11MHx / AC-240
Old 11-28-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
According to Kramster, Christmas is always coming.
As is the ever popular Ground Hog Day
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 11-29-2018, 04:08 PM
Guest 928

Fazool;

Me too. But we can relax a bit. The guitar is done but will not ship until Alistair has the video. It's more wait, but worth it. Stay tuned........

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber