The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-25-2020, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
Congrats on the new Sable, Bminor. I'm actually glad that I cannot try one locally, as I have more than enough carbon guitars already.
Thanks!

And I hear you...I actually had to stop going into my local GC because every time I went in there 'just to look' I ended up buying something...
Old 05-25-2020, 08:50 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMinor View Post
Thanks!

And I hear you...I actually had to stop going into my local GC because every time I went in there 'just to look' I ended up buying something...
You sound like me. I believe in supporting local businesses but I had to start ordering strings online a few years ago for the same 'issue'.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:46 PM

Well, it's been about a year now since I brought the sable home, and I thought I would update my review. Enjoying and appreciating the guitar more every day, still! It's gotten to the point where picking it up feels very familiar, and it still sounds great despite that I am still playing on the original strings. I ended up hanging it on the wall and it legitimately doubles as art when it's not being played. I have some overhead track lighting that basks the guitar in a regal glow and accentuates the weave of the carbon on the top. I can say now that I do not regret the purchase one bit and definitely see this one being a keeper, especially as I am planning to do some long-term sailing at some point and this is the perfect guitar for that endeavor.
Old 03-18-2021, 06:49 AM
Charter Member

It is good to find "the one." Or several of "the ones."

I like the idea of your track lighting showing off "the artwork."

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber