The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old Today, 10:36 AM
Charter Member

Default Dana Bourgeois Signature Slope D

I have here a fantastic 2017 Dana Bourgeois Signature Model in the form of a Slope D….
Dana’s Signature models are a notch above his other models in Aesthetics, Tone Woods and Attention to detail. Each Signature model is designed with special appointments unique to that model.
This particular Signature Slope D sports some of the finest (and go find another set like this) Straight grained old growth Brazilian Rosewood and paired with a Lush Silky Italian Spruce top, Straight Ebony bridge with Abalone inlays on the wings and (Gibson-ish think Advanced Jumbo) abalone inlays in the ebony fingerboard, Dana’s signature Bi-colored Herringbone for the top border and koa rosette, figured koa binding for the body neck and the “Gibson-esque” headstock, other features include Aged Tone finish, Hot Hide Glue construction, Gold Waverly tuning machines with Snakewood buttons and a very desirable 1-3/4 nut width, 2-5/16 string spacing, 25.4 scale and a neck profile, that you can play for days on end.
This guitar really is all that and more. This guitar will shine as soon as you strum one chord or play a little fingerstyle, it does it all in Spades…Excellent condition, save for a small, smooth chip in the finish on the back of the neck, other than that she is flawless. Comes complete with the original Spec sheet and OHSC for $8295.00 shipped, PayPal fees and such can be negotiated at the time of sale…. While I will consider partial trades, a nice chunk of cash coming my way would be awesome at the moment. I will be posting a bunch more pictures shortly... I am fully aware of how difficult it is to purchase an expensive guitar on line, so I will offer a 48hr approval, provided the buyer is willing to pay the actual costs of shipping costs both ways... obviously in the same condition the received it in
ATTACH]33396[/ATTACH]IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2299.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2296.jpg (25.6 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by dbintegrity; Today at 04:58 PM.
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbintegrity View Post
I have here a fantastic 2017 Dana Bourgeois Signature Model in the form of a Slope D….
Dana’s Signature models are a notch above his other models in Aesthetics, Tone Woods and Attention to detail. Each Signature model is designed with special appointments unique to that model.
This particular Signature Slope D sports some of the finest (and go find another set like this) Straight grained old growth Brazilian Rosewood and paired with a Lush Silky Italian Spruce top, Straight Ebony bridge with Abalone inlays on the wings and (Gibson-ish think Advanced Jumbo) abalone inlays in the ebony fingerboard, Dana’s signature Bi-colored Herringbone for the top border and koa rosette, figured koa binding for the body neck and the “Gibson-esque” headstock, other features include Aged Tone finish, hot Hide Glue construction, Gold Waverly tuning machines with Snakewood buttons and a very desirable 1-3/4 nut width, 2-5/16 string spacing, 25.4 scale and a neck profile that you can play for days on end.
This guitar really is all that and more and you will know it as soon as you strum one chord or play a little fingerstyle, this one does it all in Spades…Excellent condition, save for a small, smooth chip in the finish on the back of the neck, the remainder is flawless. Comes complete with Spec sheet and OHSC for $8295.00 shipped, PayPal fees and such can be negotiated at the time of sale…. While I will consider partial trades, a nice chunk of cash coming my way is what I’m looking for at the moment. I will be posting a bunch more pictures shortly...
ATTACH]33396[/ATTACH]Attachment 33397Attachment 33398

IMG_2900.jpg more pictures to come.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars