The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-21-2009, 05:37 AM

Default The Cole Clark

congrats on the cole clark. they are amazing plugged in. i have been trying to find something that sounds incredible unplugged and incredible plugged. i have almost given up. nothing and i mean nothing sounds as good as the cole clark plugged in. i have heard really great things about the aer ak15. it is designed with individual sensors and a mic that supposedly does not feedback. i just bought a beneteau and will install the aer in it. if this combination gets blown away by the 900 dollar cole clark i give up and will just get another cole clark for live performance. it has been a fun expensive learning experience. this is the greatest hobby on the planet. and to get paid for playing music is just amazing. take care and good luck with the cole clark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ongWriter View Post
Well, I played one today and you are right. Most amazing plugged in sound I've ever heard...and all for $999. I will have one as soon as I sell a few Taylors...or actually just one Taylor..

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification