The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-24-2020, 01:11 PM
Charter Member

Default Breedlove Masterclass Parlor, Graduated Adirondak Top and Flamed Walnut 2013

Similar output to a Froggy Bottom P-12 in that it has an unexpected richness in bass and is just as loud as larger body guitars. Perfect couch guitar. One scuff on lower bout of soundboard (pictured) otherwise clean. This guitar has a lot of natural reverb, an ethereal amount of overtone

Always kept in the humidity controlled pet free smoke free environment no functional issues neck is straight and true. Minimal, if any, fret wear.

Action is just right and saddle height is untouched and has plenty to work with on the future. (Both pictured)

$2150 w/ free shipping
PayPal fees split 50/50

[email protected]
Text 973-907-0963

FAQ: “Why are you selling?”

A: “I’m selling this (insert superlative guitar here) because I have an insatiable compulsive urge to try every acoustic guitar on the planet while still being able to pay rent and feed and cloth my children. Every guitar I own I have owned for a brief time.
When I first started buying and selling often, looking for acoustics, I thought I’d eventually settle on the one (or 3) and be happy. Years later I realize trying new guitars on a consistent basis is what makes me happy and I have given up thinking that I’ll settle on a certain bunch and reach contentment.
The longest held guitar at any given time is maybe 12 months. I regret many I sell. It’s an addiction for sure, but so far, one I’ve been able to sustain without spending all my household income and depriving my wife and kids of food to eat...so far.”

Breedlove Specs and Description:

Sparrow Specifications
Body Type: Parlor
Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
Solid Wood Top: Adirondack Spruce
Solid Wood Back & Sides: Walnut
Top Finish: Gloss
Fretboard: Ebony
Nut Width: 1-3/4"
Tuners Hardware: Nickel Waverly

The Breedlove Master Class Revival SPARROW is a current take on the classic Parlor shape. Hand selected Adirondack Spruce has been used for the top and the back and sides are beautiful Black Walnut. The extraordinary tone produced from this guitar is rich and full with an emphasis in the bass register. The 12 fret to the body design attracts a variety of players who spend most of their time playing in the low end. The sound hole sits more in the center of the body adding to the fantastic projection of this instrument. Breedlove Revival acoustic guitars feature forward X bracing, and a graduated top thickness that is thicker in the middle and thinner toward the perimeter, delivering a tone that is not only balanced but explosive. The Sparrow has been bound in East Indian Rosewood with an abalone purfling adding to its vintage aesthetic. It has a slotted peghead and the Breedlove Revival Snowflakes pattern inlay on the Ebony fingerboard.

[email protected]
Or
Text 973-907-0963

IMG_3508.jpgIMG_3509.jpgIMG_3510.jpgIMG_3511.jpgIMG_3512.jpgIMG_3513.jpgIMG_3514.jpgIMG_3515.jpgIMG_3516.jpgIMG_3520.jpgIMG_3521.jpgIMG_3522.jpgIMG_3518.jpgIMG_3519.jpg

Last edited by KeyofB#; 02-25-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-26-2020, 09:15 AM
Charter Member

Bump for views
Old 03-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Charter Member

Bump to the top
Old 03-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Charter Member

Smile BL Revivals...

Nice little hot rod!

The Revival (000) I owned was a very nice instrument, and last I heard the new owner was really pleased.

Best on this

Paul
Jumbo OLD Brazilian RW/WRC

R.T 2 12c sinker RW/Claro
96 422ce bought new!
96 LKSM 12
552ce 12x12

J. Stepick Bari Weissy WRC/Walnut

More
Old 03-31-2020, 02:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Nice little hot rod!

The Revival (000) I owned was a very nice instrument, and last I heard the new owner was really pleased.

Best on this

Paul

Thanks, it is a spectacular guitar. Graduated top really adds an extra oomf to it

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars