The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-02-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedwahine View Post
I am so in the minority here, I love the green. I actually debated between green and blue on my nylon X7 and regret choosing the blue, I should have gone with the green.
Well, that's because the Nylon is "Dodger Blue", and as a Giants Fan I must immediately dislike it for that reason.

I don't actually like the Green or Blue. Looks too much like an electric guitar to my eyes. (Daughter #2 loves the green though). My Amber should be here any month now...
Rainsong SFTA-FLE; WS3000; CH-PA
Taylor GA3-12, Guild F-212

https://markhorning.bandcamp.com/music
Old 03-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiberty View Post
Well, that's because the Nylon is "Dodger Blue", and as a Giants Fan I must immediately dislike it for that reason.

I don't actually like the Green or Blue. Looks too much like an electric guitar to my eyes. (Daughter #2 loves the green though). My Amber should be here any month now...
Hahaha so as a Red Sox fan, I should have opted for red. (Yes despite living in Los Angeles, I don’t like the Dodgers. They lost me when 70% of the city could no longer watch their games on tv).

AZLiberty congrats on the incoming amber.
Taylor Custom Grand Concert Master Grade koa, Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA koa, Emerald X7 "Kauai" (custom painted artwork), Grimes Hapa nylon, Benedetto Andy, Kanile'a GL6 Guitalele, Moore Bettah and KoAloha custom ukuleles, Rob Allen Mouse koa bass
Old 03-14-2019, 03:48 PM

I have an update on the March Select Series.

A co-worker of mine saw and got to play my January Select Series X30 and was impressed enough to order the green X10. It arrived Wednesday, just before the blizzard on the Plains closed everything up. Like me, he had his sent to work (a university campus).

The green Tamo X10 is VERY striking and attractive in person, and if I hadn't just drained my bank account for the X30 I would be sorely tempted to get one of these (if an X30 was still available, that is).

I own a guitar.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber