The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 05-25-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redir View Post
Call me a fan of that rosette too! It has like a blurred metallic look to it. I also like the way you chamfered the sound hole too, nice look to it. Great looking guitar.

Thanks!! The rosette is pretty unique I think - I haven't seen anyone else use the green-rot fungus wood in guitars and I think it looks amazing. Can't beat nature's pure beauty!
And thanks for the compliments for my aesthetic touches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.treehouseguitars.com
www.facebook.com/treehouseguitars
Old 08-10-2017, 10:15 AM

Default New Video Up!

Hi everyone!
It has been a while since my last post in this thread but I finally have a video for your viewing and listening pleasure. This is Don Alder demonstrating the Ziricote OMZ at this year's Vancouver International Guitar Festival. Here he is playing an original song of his, "Love and Life". Headphones are recommended and although this video was taken with sound from a camera it gives you a general idea of the guitar's sound.
The guitar is currently on its way to Kevin Hennig at SymphonTree Music where it will be available for purchase - I am thrilled to have them representing me as one of my Canadian dealers!

www.treehouseguitars.com
www.facebook.com/treehouseguitars

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop