The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 12-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
I did my homework and googled it but didn't find any satisfactory answers. I've been playing this song which is played on frets 5-8 and strings 1-4 starting from 5th fret on the D string which is a G. But this is too treble for my voice and I'd like to move the whole thing an octave down. The lower G would be the open G string and so now all the shapes have to be changed. So I have no idea. I think capos make notes only more treble.
Hi Rez,

this is a very difficult way to learn a song by just looking at a long string of single tablature notes.

This is the song. I believe :

Most of us decide on the KEY that is best suited to our voice and then TRANSPOSE the chords and melody to that KEY. (not necessarily an octave - you may sing/play a song/tune in any key you wish).

Here is a link to the chord progression.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab...chords-1077099

To discover what KEY best suits you, use the transpose tool at the bottom right of the page.

Then when you have determined the best key for you, then the melody line on guitar may also be placed in an apropriate place.
Might I suggest that you "get the melody in your head, and don't try to perform, play it and sing it whilst reading the Tablature - that way madness lies!

I hope this helps, and by all means ask more questions.

this is a very difficult way to learn a song by just looking at a long string of single tablature notes.

Most of us decide on the KEY that is best suited to our voice and then TRANSPOSE the chords and melody to that.

Here is a link to the chord progression.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab...chords-1077099

To discover what KEY best suits you, use the transpose tool at the bottom right of the page.

Then when you have determined the best key for you, then the melody line on guitar may also be placed in an apropriate place.
Might I suggest that you "get the melody in your head, and dont try to perform, playit and sing it whlst reading the Tqablature - that way madness lies!

I hope this helps, and by all means ask more questions.

This is a google translation.

Hola rez

Esta es una forma muy difícil de aprender una canción con solo mirar una larga cadena de notas de tablatura.

Esta es la cancion. Creo: [YOUTUBE]CM6ooVgsWVk[/ YOUTUBE]

La mayoría de nosotros decidimos la CLAVE que se adapta mejor a nuestra voz y luego TRANSPONEMOS los acordes y la melodía a esa CLAVE. (no necesariamente una octava, puede cantar / tocar una canción / melodía en cualquier tecla que desee).

Aquí hay un enlace a la progresión de acordes.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/luis-miguel/historia-de-un-amor-chords-1077099

Para descubrir qué CLAVE se adapta mejor a usted, use la herramienta de transposición en la parte inferior derecha de la página.

Luego, cuando haya determinado la mejor clave para usted, entonces la línea de melodía en la guitarra también se puede colocar en un lugar apropiado.
¿Puedo sugerirle que "tenga la melodía en su cabeza, y no intente tocar, tocarla y cantarla mientras lee la Tablatura, de esa manera yace la locura!

Espero que esto ayude y, por supuesto, haga más preguntas.

Esta es una forma muy difícil de aprender una canción con solo mirar una larga cadena de notas de tablatura.

La mayoría de nosotros decidimos la CLAVE que se adapta mejor a nuestra voz y luego TRANSPONEMOS los acordes y la melodía a eso.

Aquí hay un enlace a la progresión de acordes.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/luis-miguel/historia-de-un-amor-chords-1077099

Para descubrir qué CLAVE se adapta mejor a usted, use la herramienta de transposición en la parte inferior derecha de la página.

Luego, cuando haya determinado la mejor clave para usted, entonces la línea de melodía en la guitarra también se puede colocar en un lugar apropiado.
¿Puedo sugerirte que "entiendas la melodía en tu cabeza y no trates de tocarla, tocarla y cantarla mientras lees la Tqablature, de esa manera yace la locura!

Espero que esto ayude y, por supuesto, haga más preguntas.

Best wishes,
Ol' Andy

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write