The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-02-2020, 07:53 PM

Default Larrivée Simple-6

By now, I have a good idea of what I'd like my next guitar to be: an inexpensive (relatively speaking), all-solid, American-made dreadnought that isn't too flashy. The Larrivée D Simple-6 has potential to be a good fit. It seems to be a limited run, and I've found very few for sale. Can anyone speak as to this model?
Old 04-02-2020, 07:58 PM

I wonder how much they sell for
Old 04-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Charter Member

They are awesome! I played them at heartbreaker in Vegas a couple months ago. They have a sick high end shop and those were some of the best sounding guitars in the shop. They remind me a lot of Martin 15 series in their simple stripped down nature. They list for $1299 and are worth that for sure, but call Brendan and he’ll hook you up. I see they have one dread left. Larrivee only made a small amount of these and there aren’t anymore than what’s in the shops right now.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:45 PM

That burst looks awesome. Appears to be a satin D-40 essentially with sipo. Very intriguing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion