The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 PM

Default Micro amps

I have just yesterday had a go hooked up to a marshall Micro amp which can clip to your belt and was astounded at the results at a cost of £22 .My accoustic sounded fantastic for a practice and even a solo player .

So the minge bag that i am went about seeing if i could get one even cheaper without lowering the quallity of sound /look/and choice of settings .

i didnt realy think it would be possible but after serching for many a mile and country on the net ....i was lead to a store on my door step Maplins who arnt a music store but an electronics outlet .they have a line of products in a corner of the shop made by DJ Tech ,and its micro amp is an absolute Joke of £9.99 .Worried if this amp could equall the Marshall micro ,i returned home to unleash this minnow among amps .........well you have to marvel at what is on the market now and how much things cost ........its a pittance for what you get ........and i'm a happy camper
Old 02-04-2009, 08:48 AM

Whooooopy dinggggly danggly doppy dupy shivering cannivering hair standing on end like brilliantly born agin rocking and roolling unforgiving newnesses of guitaring manichness ........i'm having with a box probably 6inch square and full off fuzz and noise .............how could anyone with one not love the beatles Hot diggety dog .....and powered with one square battery
Old 02-04-2009, 01:32 PM

I be liking me Roland Micro Cube don't cha know now Lad.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification