The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM

Conversely, couple years ago, Dallas Cowboys were called for a flagrant pass interference against the Detroit Lions during the playoffs (Really rare for the Lions)......they then picked the flag UP and declared a no call!

Fog
Old 01-30-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscmp View Post
i haven't watched one in 30 years and won't this year either. wait: are the st. louis cardinals and the baltimore colts playing?

play music!

man, have you missed a lot!
it's now the st. louis colts and the baltimore rams!
1990 Alvarez DY-50
2019 McPherson Sable
Godin A6 Ultra
lots of electrics and amps!
Old 01-31-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahitijack View Post
Rewind the tape back to the first half. Saints could have scored two touchdowns instead of kicking field goals. With PAT kicks that would have been 14 points the Rams never could have made up. For some unknown reason. Sean decided to pull Breese out of the game for some trick plays that failed.....twice. Saints should have won, could have won but made too many mistakes throughout the game allowing the Rams to hang around and eventually win. Saints did not smell blood in the water and put the game on ice going into the final quarter. The "bad call/no penalty" was on first down...why didn't the Saints win the game using the remaining three downs?
It was a 3rd and 10 play. It if was first down the non call wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention. But the Saints were forced to kick a FG rather than run out the clock and then try for a TD or FG.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:31 AM

Not sure about that call , not that it wasnt wrong but becasue any team has time to get their heads together and work at winning the game .
if any one instance means failure -they have to work at turning that around -so Icant say they didnt deserve to win
-they may of even if the decision was reversed at the time of the incident -we will never know .
Yes im going to watch the game , but i feel the patiots will win no matter what becasue their that good of team .( not the happiest about that )
Basically im a Bills fan , thou they have alot of heart they need to develop thick skin and perseverance before that will happen for them
-and alot of these teams do not have the funds to buy great players , they have to develop players who have possibility .
Honestly i like the food and company at super bowl party time more than who wins .

By the way - i think thats the day Hallmark channel has the kitten bowl going on the same time ( yes its silly )
but my daughter might get her wish with all the food etc. Kinda thinking this might be more family oriented !

Last edited by Tony Burns; 01-31-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:08 AM
Charter Member

Last day of deer season here in Ohio. That's where I'll be. No interest in the SB.
2021 Emerald X7 Select
2020 Emerald X10 Woody Select 3-way
2016 Emerald X20 Artisan
2002 Gibson J185EC JJ Cale
2009 Gibson EC-20
1974 Alvarez Dreadnought
2013 Woody Tahitian hybrid Uke
2008 Zager 3/4 Size
Some camp fire guitars, classical's,
& electric's
Old 01-31-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puerto Player View Post
Last day of deer season here in Ohio. That's where I'll be. No interest in the SB.
Wear goggles. When you score a hit it'll shatter like glass.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic