The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-19-2018, 07:35 PM

Default Final word on the Boss Acoustic Singer Pro?

Looking to order one in the next day or so, what's the general consensus?
Any issues popped up with anyones?

Additionally, what pedals are people using that control numerous functions like looper and harmonies separately?
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar
Old 07-20-2018, 06:17 AM
Charter Member

Hey Zandit,

I haven’t seen much love for the ACSP on the forum. I have one, use it to gig, and wrote my assessment here

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=504335

I think it should answer your questions. I have had no issues of any kind in the months I’ve been using it.

Mark
Guitars; Esteban -"Tribute to Paula Abdul L.E." Arturo Fuente- Cigar Box"Hand Made" First Act-"Diamond Bling" Main Street- "Flaming Acoustic" Silvertone-"Paul Stanley Dark Star" Daisy Rock- "Purple Daze"
Old 07-20-2018, 08:20 PM

Thanks for the link Tele, I've read over your report several times since you posted it.
From what the initial response was at launch, I thought this would have been a huge seller, but it's weird how little we have heard about it.
Perhaps it one of those times that if it was really bad, you'd be hearing about it heaps!
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification