The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 02-18-2021, 05:22 PM

Default Martin Neck Reset in Indianapolis

Looking for a luthier in the Indianapolis area to do a neck reset on my Martin. I ran across some older web info and tried to contact several that were listed without any responses.
Old 02-18-2021, 06:23 PM

If you don't find anyone local, consider a run up Hwy 69 to Lansing and let Elderly Instruments do it. Top-notch work and great folks. If plague restrictions are lifted, the showroom is a guitar paradise - the "holy land". I made a side trip to Elderly a part of every family visit to lower Michigan. You should know that Martin can be a difficult company to work with as a certified warranty repair station, so many of the best repairmen have dropped that status.

Our best man moved to Noblesville, IN after we all graduated from college in Michigan. But that was a long time ago. Sorry I cannot help further.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:16 PM

Check out Center Stage Vintage Guitars in Noblesville off 10th st. Which is Allisonville in Indianapolis.
Old 02-20-2021, 06:40 AM

Thanks guys. I’ll follow up on both of these recommendations. See what they can do for my old girl......

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair