The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-11-2022, 05:24 PM

Default Zoom H4N Interface Issue

I am pretty new to this so maybe what I am trying to do is not possible. I am using a Fishman Loudbox Artist and a Zoom H4N. To record to the Zoom I just run a cable from the Artist DI Channel Out into the Zoom and record. Then I transfer the files into my DAW for processing. Today I wanted to do the same thing but I wanted to use my Zoom as a interface into the DAW and record with the DAW. So same thing as above. DI out into the Zoom and then I ran a usb cable from the Zoom into my laptop and set it up as a recording interface. My DAW can see the Zoom and I pick the Zoom as the source but my DAW is getting no signal at all. I know I have done this before by plugging a microphone cable into the Zoom and I had a signal. But Im having no luck getting a signal from my Fishman Loudbox Artist. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:00 PM

I finally figured this out. The audio in the Zoom was set at 48 and in my daw it was set at 41. When I matched the two up with 48 i began to see the input signal.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD