The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

View Poll Results: like it or hate it
like 3 75.00%
hate 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2011, 10:14 AM

Default my first custom

this won't be my last....well it appears I am unable to post a pic...so I will wait .
Old 08-09-2011, 11:37 AM

Arrow

Hi Tim, welcome to the AGF family. Here's how to include a picture in your post, copied from our FAQ.
Quote:
How do you insert a picture into your posts? The picture must be held on a website: you may not post an image directly from your computer. There are a number of websites where you may upload pictures for free such as photobucket and flickr.

Locate the image (on the web) that you'd like to display in your post, right-click on it and select Properties from the menu. Copy the entire address (URL) of the image to your clipboard [Ctrl-C]. In your post, click on the Insert Image icon (The yellow box with the mountains). A prompt will appear asking you for the URL of the image. Paste the link you copied to your clipboard [Ctrl-V], then click OK. This will insert the image into your post. (Note: You wont see the image until you preview or submit your post.)
It's easy enough that even I can do it... But if you're having trouble, just give us a link to your photobucket or other picture hosting site, and one of our members will put them here for you. Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you're talking about!

cotten

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop