The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-21-2022, 11:35 PM
Charter Member

Default Any CA residents here meeting up with Alistair and Emerald?

As many folks here know, Alistair from Emerald Guitars is coming out to CA soon to visit SF, LA and many spots in between.

I look forward to meeting up with him on the night of Sunday, June 5. In addition to the chance to catch up in person, he is doing an in person delivery of my new koa veneer short-scale X10 slimline. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to see him on this trip as I am flying back in town from Seattle that night but it looks like we will be able to meet up after all. I think I may bring my copy of the Emerald book to ask him to autograph it - I did that the other books I wrote about their subjects and it would be nice to complete the collection.

Any other AGF forum members meeting up with him while he is on this trip? And if you are getting an instrument, whatcha getting?
Taylor Custom Grand Concert Master Grade koa, Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA koa, Emerald X7 "Kauai" (custom painted artwork), Grimes Hapa nylon, Benedetto Andy, Kanile'a GL6 Guitalele, Moore Bettah and KoAloha custom ukuleles, Rob Allen Mouse koa bass

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber