The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 07-22-2020, 02:35 PM

Default We are the champions - Solo guitar

Little arrangement I did of this tune few months ago. Plan on re recording it better quality one of these days.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:18 AM

Nice playing and nice sounding guitar Indalecio. I play very little fingerstyle guitar and admire anyone who can do it well. Have you had many lessons? Have you been playing for a long time? Did it take a long time to master that piece? Keep up the great work!
Old 07-23-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar george View Post
Nice playing and nice sounding guitar Indalecio. I play very little fingerstyle guitar and admire anyone who can do it well. Have you had many lessons? Have you been playing for a long time? Did it take a long time to master that piece? Keep up the great work!
Thanks for lsitenng..I've been playing for 20 yrs now and yes have taken lessons regularly first 10 yrs or so of that. I put that arrangement together in about a week before i recorded it there.
Old 07-23-2020, 01:15 PM

I listened to this last night & was impressed..Very mpressed at what you did with such an iconic huge sounding song

You say you wanna re-do it...I have a suggestion....Lose the acoustic.

I would love to hear this with electric, but play it similar to how you have it & if you have pedal boards I would experiment with different tones, delays, plugin et al...Plus your facial expressions are just dying to have this tune huge sounding...

Your performance is there all day long, I just think you would kill this puppy on electric with all the Bells & Whistles

Just a thought

Breedlove American C25 SME--Neumann KMS 105---Fishman Loudbox Performer---KORG PA 4X--Tascam DP 24
God, My Guitar, & Me
Old 08-02-2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
I listened to this last night & was impressed..Very mpressed at what you did with such an iconic huge sounding song

You say you wanna re-do it...I have a suggestion....Lose the acoustic.

I would love to hear this with electric, but play it similar to how you have it & if you have pedal boards I would experiment with different tones, delays, plugin et al...Plus your facial expressions are just dying to have this tune huge sounding...

Your performance is there all day long, I just think you would kill this puppy on electric with all the Bells & Whistles

Just a thought

Thanks man, thats definitely something i though of and will keep in mind when i redo it! maybe do a take on a each acoustic and electric and experiment with some big sounds.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell