The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 06-21-2019, 05:11 AM

Default Trying to Donate to AGF via credit card?

When I go to the subscribe section I only find a Paypal option? I wasn't able to find a way to contact the moderator. I'd like to use my credit card instead. (update).... I did find the moderator. Sent him a message.
Old 06-21-2019, 05:17 AM
Resident Guitar Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuker View Post
When I go to the subscribe section I only find a Paypal option? I wasn't able to find a way to contact the moderator. I'd like to use my credit card instead. Any suggestions?
The mods are listed in red letters at the bottom of the AGF start page. Easy to contact them that way.

Old 06-21-2019, 06:03 AM

icucker - thank you for supporting AGF!

If you'd like to support the forum, simply click HERE. We accept all major credit cards and checks through PayPal (checks take a few days to clear before your membership is upgraded).
Old 06-21-2019, 06:03 AM

Quote:
When I go to the subscribe section I only find a Paypal option? I wasn't able to find a way to contact the moderator. I'd like to use my credit card instead. (update).... I did find the moderator. Sent him a message.
The Pay Pal option is a credit card. It's just Pay Pal secure.You just need to continue on and you will see you can use your card.

Martin D18
Gibson J45
Gibson J15
Fender Copperburst Telecaster
Squier CV 50 Stratocaster
Squier CV 50 Telecaster
Old 06-21-2019, 06:09 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Did you try to click on, "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card," button? I believe that all payments are processed through Paypal, but you do not need to have a Paypal account.

There is a way to send payment directly to our owner. If you'd like to know more about that, PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Looks like you found a moderator, but for others, all moderators can be contacted through the links at the bottom right of the General Discussion page. We're listed in red.

The link provided by srick in post #3 is for membership. The donate page is here.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic