The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 04-01-2018, 12:33 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Red Teardrops Back in Stock

FINALLY, we have some red series teardrops back in stock. We have tons of blanks on the shelf, but I had to shut down this model for almost a month to catch up on orders in-house. The good news: We are offering this model this time around at 1.15 mm, rather than the usual 1.0 mm. We have only the 1.15 mm in the barn right now, no 1.0s. We'll likely be rotating these back and forth on a monthly basis. Very timing consuming and maddening to make these things.

We don't know how long these will last. This is the largest run we've ever made of this model, but the red teardrop sells at least three-to-one over everything else in our catalog. We should have them for a while, then have another large run coming in behind them by the middle of April.

Here is the direct link to this model in our store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...-1-15-in-stock

We will begin shipping and filling orders on this model on Wed April 4th.

Thanks so much for your continued support of Charmed Life Picks.

Scott Memmer

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 09-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:58 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Flame Teardrop Back in Stock and Shipping. Don't Look -- Too Gorgeous!

UPDATE: 04/03/18

After almost a month out of stock, we finally have some flame teardrops back in stock. This one is a perfect thickness at .90 mm (.90-1.0 approx mm thick, due to being a true artisan product and largely handmade).

This is just a stunning pick, as beautiful to play as it is to behold. We made more this time, but I have no idea how long they'll last. Before you ask: Yes, we have some large tris in the same material coming, before the end of April. Those sold out in less than an hour last time we had them. This will begin shipping by Monday, April 9th, if not sooner.

Link to our online store, where you'll see the flame teardrop on top of the page: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

Not to be outdone, we are also offering our very popular red teardrop in a thicker range of 1.15 mm this time around. You will see this side-by-side with the flame teardrop on the top of the store page. These are already on the shelf and shipping as I write this.

Both of these picks sell for $39.95. However, please remember when comparing us with others that we NEVER charge for freight, so there are no hidden fees or copays as you waltz out the door. I personally think this is stupid and insulting, and I'll close our doors before we ever ding our customers a nickel for shipping. Ridiculous.

[/QUOTE]

Scott Memmer

Charmed Life Guitar Picks

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 05-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:40 PM
AGF Sponsor

We've had a flood of orders the last three days, but still have good stock at the moment.

We have a "flame" teardrop hitting sometime next week, but only a few will be available. Very hard to make, but boy, what a performer.

Thanks!
Scott
Old 04-13-2018, 12:57 AM
AGF Sponsor

UPDATE: 04/12/18

For the first time, we are offering our #1 selling red teardrop in a thicker 1.15 mm version (normally 1.0 mm). Because these are so hard and time-consuming to make, we never have a lot of these. As I write this, I have only a handful of these gorgeous picks left in stock. Once gone, they will be pulled down from the site. If you've never played this material, you'll be stunned. At $39.95, we consider this model the best high-performance teardrop in the industry. Play one and see if you agree.

Remember when comparing us with others that we NEVER charge for freight, so there are no hidden fees or copays as you waltz out the door. I personally think this is stupid and insulting to customers, and I'll close our doors before we ever ding our customers a nickel for shipping. Ridiculous.

Scott Memmer
Old 05-07-2018, 01:19 AM
AGF Sponsor

UPDATE: 05/06/18

After a very long wait, we will finally be getting back in stock two of our biggest sellers, pictured below. We will begin accepting orders on Monday, May 14th, and shipping soon thereafter.

Please, no pre-payments.

We finally have some flame teardrops hitting our warehouse, this time at .90 mm thickness.

This is just a stunning pick, as beautiful to play as it is to behold. We made more this time, but I have no idea how long they'll last.

We also have a small quantity of our popular red large triangles coming in, this time at a very popular 1.0 mm thickness.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:01 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Shipping soon: Flame & Red Models

UPDATE: 05/06/18: After a very long wait, we will finally be getting back in stock two of our biggest sellers, a flame teardrop at .75 mm and a red tri at 1.15 mm. The store will open on these Wed, May 16th, until sold out, withi shipments commencing Monday, May 21st.

These sometimes move very quickly. Last time we had the red tris, they sold out in less than an hour.

These picks as stunning to play as they're beautiful to behold.

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 05-24-2018, 10:02 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default In Stock & Shipping: Our Best-Selling Red 1.0 mm Teardrop

In a rare feat in manufacturing history, I actually have these on the shelf, buffed, polished, and ready for immediate shipment. This model is our best selling pick by far over everything else in our catalog.

I have only a handful of these. Sometimes they last two hours, sometimes two days. I never know.

These picks as stunning to play as they're beautiful to behold.

Here's the direct link in our online store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...-1-15-in-stock

thanks for reading,
scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 05-24-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:38 PM
AGF Sponsor

In a rare feat in manufacturing history, I actually have these on the shelf, buffed, polished, and ready for shipment, beginning Fri 06/15. We never have a lot of these.

Here's the direct link in our online store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

FREE SHIPPING! These come right to your door on our dime. We never charge for shipping, and I take it as a personal insult when someone dings me for freight. No copays. No hidden fees. No games. Just free freight.

We are also finalizing a batch of these in the large triangle shape. These will come in at around the 1.0 mm thickness range.

If interested in a tri, please email me directly and I will give you an update. No prepayments, please.

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 06-14-2018, 07:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

Folks, we've sold through about half the flame teardrops in the last 48 hours or so. I'm not one who believes in creating false urgency, but at this rate these will be sold out by this weekend.

Just a word to the wise. We haven't had these in about six weeks, so there's a pent-up demand out there. And we haven't even put this out in our email network of more than 600 CLP previous customers.

Thanks to you for your continued support of CL, and for sharing our vision of building the finest guitar pick company in the industry. We're very serious about that.

best,
scott memmer
Old 06-17-2018, 01:43 AM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for your continued support, all you AGFers. Halfway year through the year, we are projecting 100% growth over 2017. In other words, since January 1 our sales are on average double every month what they were the first five months of 2017.

Thanks for sharing and supporting our vision of building the best high-performance pick company in the industry, bar none. We're truly humbled by your support and belief.

Thanks Again.

Play On!
Scott
Old 06-20-2018, 03:51 PM
AGF Sponsor

I also have flame teardrops in stock. These range from about .95 mm to 1.15 mm. Never have a lot of these. Just sayin'....

scott
Old 06-23-2018, 10:50 PM
AGF Sponsor

We have the best inventory on the shelf of all our different models since Christmas.

thanks,
scott
Old 06-28-2018, 08:34 PM
AGF Sponsor

If you have not seen one of these picks in person, the photos, as gorgeous as they are, really don't do them justice. They are just drop-dead gorgeous.

Here's another gander:

At this writing, I have these in both large tris and teardrops.

thanks,
scott
Old 07-05-2018, 12:56 AM
AGF Sponsor

Got some other cool new stuff up on the site as well. Take a gander.

https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/

sm
Old 07-05-2018, 02:21 AM

Gander taken. Flame ordered.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace