The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-22-2020, 01:19 PM

I live about 4 hours drive from Portland. Haven't been there in a while, but I always enjoyed Artichoke Music.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:42 PM

Thanks for the suggestions!!
Old 10-22-2020, 09:36 PM

OR drive three hours east and go to the Breedlove factory in Bend, Oregon. They have several built guitars available to try out in their showroom and Breedlove offers a ton for the money. At any price point they are worth looking at in my opinion. Might give them a call before driving over the mountains though. They are churning out guitars and will give you a fantastic tour and look at their factory with lot of interesting info.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:02 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotroad View Post
OR drive three hours east and go to the Breedlove factory in Bend, Oregon. They have several built guitars available to try out in their showroom and Breedlove offers a ton for the money. At any price point they are worth looking at in my opinion. Might give them a call before driving over the mountains though. They are churning out guitars and will give you a fantastic tour and look at their factory with lot of interesting info.
That’s a trip I look forward to one of these days. Bend is a fun place anyway.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandobart View Post
I live about 4 hours drive from Portland. Haven't been there in a while, but I always enjoyed Artichoke Music.
In case you don't know, they had to give up their Hawthorne Blvd location and are now on Powell near SE 21st. Not as nice a location but the same great group of folks.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
In case you don't know, they had to give up their Hawthorne Blvd location and are now on Powell near SE 21st. Not as nice a location but the same great group of folks.
Unknown to me, thanks. I loved the old store.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion