The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 02-19-2021, 09:31 PM

Default Appreciation for Your Technical Posts

I wanted to say thanks to all you guys for posting all the great technical information on the forum. It's really helpful. A special shout out to Charles Tauber for his pdf set-up guide. While I garner information from all sorts of sources, it's your pdf that I reference for set-ups.

Thanks to the great info, I have done set-ups on my last couple of guitars. Not a bad skill to learn, especially with all the purchases we are tempted with here! I told my wife that I can buy another guitar with all the money I have saved. Needless to say, she is not appreciative of you guys sharing your technical expertise!

Best,

Mac
Old 02-20-2021, 05:36 AM

A big second to you points. One of the best things about the internet, you can have access to things you would never be exposed to in real time, not that many hours in a day.

Sometimes the shear brilliance of some of the builders can make one wonder WTH they are doing messing around with these things. Guess everyone has to learn how to deal with this. Try to get better, understand more, learn different methods of work all towards a better guitar.

One of the things I get from all the Master Builders on this site it almost all of them cite they are still learning and trying to get better with every build, the journey never ends.

Bruce,

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair