The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 10-18-2021, 09:49 AM

Default What Happened To D-Bone?

Probably odd that I ask and probably unlikely someone knows him personally, I can't recall a lot of members specifically but I know of him because he's a fellow Canadian, and one of the few owners of a Yamaha LL56. Usually he chimes in on Yamaha conversations of which there's been a lot of. I finally looked up his profile and he hasn't been active since July, average 2.5 pays a day. I'm not trying to be a stalker haha, just noticed he's not around, always appreciate his Yamaha input with their high end guitars.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
Probably odd that I ask and probably unlikely someone knows him personally, I can't recall a lot of members specifically but I know of him because he's a fellow Canadian, and one of the few owners of a Yamaha LL56. Usually he chimes in on Yamaha conversations of which there's been a lot of. I finally looked up his profile and he hasn't been active since July, average 2.5 pays a day. I'm not trying to be a stalker haha, just noticed he's not around, always appreciate his Yamaha input with their high end guitars.
Maybe he's doing a spiritual exercise. I did one awhile back and gave up social media for 90 days.
Old 10-18-2021, 02:41 PM

I just looked him up too (username is dbone, without the hyphen). You should drop him a PM.

I've PM'd a few members when I noticed they've been absent a while. I usually get a reply. Last time was last month. It took a week to get a reply but I did.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
I just looked him up too (username is dbone, without the hyphen). You should drop him a PM.

I've PM'd a few members when I noticed they've been absent a while. I usually get a reply. Last time was last month. It took a week to get a reply but I did.
Except they wouldn't know there was a pm unless they logged in anyway

Last edited by Wellington; 10-19-2021 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:30 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
Except they wouldn't know there was a pm unless they logged in anyway
Unless they’d checked-off in their UserCP (under “Edit options”) to receive an email upon receiving a new PM.
Old 10-19-2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaGuy View Post
Maybe he's doing a spiritual exercise. I did one awhile back and gave up social media for 90 days.
True, I'm thinking of doing that myself, it's a good idea, I need a break from my phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
Unless they’d checked-off in their UserCP (under “Edit options”) to receive an email upon receiving a new PM.
True, I pm'd him just incase.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic