The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 01:25 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD! 2018 Emerald X30 Artisan acoustic/electric carbon fiber jumbo with LR Baggs+hsc

She's already gone. Thank you for all the inquiries and happy guitar hunting!

Do you want to save some cash and not suffer through the wait for an X30?

PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected]

I'm selling my new condition Emerald X30 Artisan carbon fiber jumbo acoustic/electric which will include a hard case as well as a gig bag if you want it. This is an amazing instrument but it just doesn't suit my playing style. (Chords just sound brilliant on this guitar and it is a real work of art! For lead work though, it's not hitting the spot for me but that is such a subjective thing...) Pics will be up here later on today.

I am not a jumbo fan normally but this guitar is just instantly comfortable!

The guitar has very low hours, has never left my smoke free home, and is in the condition it was when I received it from the factory.

$1900 firm. Price includes packing, shipping, tracking, and full insurance to anywhere in the lower 48 states via USPS 2-3 day priority but does not include pay pal fees.

Here's more info from the Emerald web site:

The X30 is designed with one thing in mind and that is big acoustic tone. This is a big guitar of that there is no doubt and it is the large body size, coupled with a refined carbon fibre soundboard design that gives this guitar such a big full tone. It has a thunderous bottom end yet still offers great balance across the full range.

But where the X30 is truly different from all other jumbos is its ergonomics. The heavily sculpted body with arm bevel and rib bevel make the X30 feel much smaller than its dimensions would suggest and our extended access cutaway gives amazing higher fret access even though this is actually a 12 fret to body guitar.

Finally a jumbo that doesn’t just sound great but also feels great to play

The X30 Artisan is built to order and generally has a four-month lead time. The Artisan is available in black, amber, red, green and blue, or as a Woody, has full gloss finish on all surfaces, Gotoh 510 tuners (18:1 ratio), an LR Baggs Element Active System™ – VTC pick-up or upgrade to an LR Baggs Anthem™ and comes with a custom hard case and/or a custom padded gig bag.

Last edited by studioman001; 10-25-2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:17 PM
Charter Member

What color is your X30? Great guitar, good luck with your sale, shouldn't last long.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
carbon fiber, emerald guitars, jumbo, sale