The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 07:24 AM

Default 2013 Rickenbacker 660 Fireglo SOLD

SOLD

Up for sale or trade is my 2013 Rickenbacker 660 in Fireglo. It is in excellent condition and was recently professionally set up by my local luthier. It plays and sounds just as a Rickenbacker should. It's a beautifully constructed instrument with no issues. It comes with OHSC.

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/bm...?sort=2&page=1

I would prefer a straight sale but will also consider trade for a quality acoustic guitar of similar value, although I'd be willing to add some cash for the right guitar. Although not a deal breaker, I'd prefer a OM, 000 or GA, guitar with a cutout and electronics. Let me know what you have!

$1500 OBO shipped to continental USA. Trade value slightly higher but I'm willing to work with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Last edited by RIred; 12-10-2016 at 04:01 AM. Reason: To reflect sale
Old 12-03-2016, 10:23 AM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIred View Post
Up for sale or trade is my 2013 Rickenbacker 660 in Fireglo. It is in excellent condition and was recently professionally set up by my local luthier. It plays and sounds just as a Rickenbacker should. It's a beautifully constructed instrument with no issues. It comes with OHSC.

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/bm...?sort=2&page=1

I would prefer a straight sale but will also consider trade for a quality acoustic guitar of similar value, although I'd be willing to add some cash for the right guitar. Although not a deal breaker, I'd prefer a OM, 000 or GA, guitar with a cutout and electronics. Let me know what you have!

$1500 OBO shipped to continental USA. Trade value slightly higher but I'm willing to work with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
What a cool guitar! GLWS.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the kind words and bump! It's a great guitar. It has that classic Rickenbacker sound and is also quite versatile.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:51 PM

Tuesday Bump!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars