The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 12-30-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailpicker View Post
Duplicate post for some reason. I don't know how to delete. sorry
Thanks for your reply - much appreciated!

And, my sincere thanks to everyone that has replied thus far... I truly appreciate the information, thoughts, tips, techniques, and encouragement provided. It's support like this that makes the AGForum a great place to be!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:37 PM

Toby's info is good. You can get them all in one book. But it is very hard to get it to lay flat and read the page clearly, ( unless they went to a spiral binding that I dont know about). Better to get them as seperate books. This is advice from my instructor not my opinion and it works well for me. The title is "A Modern Method for Guitar" by William Levitt. Put the coffee on, sit down and get to it
Old 01-01-2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHS View Post
Toby's info is good. You can get them all in one book. But it is very hard to get it to lay flat and read the page clearly, ( unless they went to a spiral binding that I dont know about). Better to get them as seperate books. This is advice from my instructor not my opinion and it works well for me. The title is "A Modern Method for Guitar" by William Levitt. Put the coffee on, sit down and get to it
Thanks - great advice - I am very serious about this, and I appreciate everyone's input very much!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write