The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 05:40 AM

Default Allen Chihuahua Amp - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Re-Listed after a deal fell through.

Allen Amplification Chihuahua electric guitar amp. This is the version with the 10" Eminence Copperhead speaker. It can run a 6V6 tube at 6 watts or a 6L6 at 10 watts. Currently loaded with JJ pre amp tubes and you can choose from an ANOS Tung Sol 6V6 or ANOS GE/RCA 7581A (6L6). Comes with a Tuki cover and the footswitch but you’ll need a guitar cable for it.

The amp is under a year old and in great condition, only imperfection is some compression of the faceplate around the jewel light (think it was overtightened) but I am including a replacement plate if you want to swap it out. I bought it from an experienced amp builder in Ohio that built it for his personal collection but ended up wanting a larger Allen with more headroom. It's a fantastic low watt fender style amp with onboard tube reverb, does blackface to tweed using the raw control. I have an opportunity to buy an amp I've been after for a while so something has to go.

Asking $1000 shipped in CONUS. Or if you're in or close to NJ you can pick up for $950, bring your guitar and try it out in my garage (masks required).

Link to Reverb ad for pictures:
https://rvrb.io/2020-chihuahua-8phyv9

Last edited by akhan; 10-31-2020 at 06:33 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other