The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 12-21-2018, 10:36 AM

Default So Alistair called me this very AM

We talked awhile and I helped him with his accent so it should be more realistic now...and he mentioned the name Chloe ...
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 12-21-2018, 06:46 PM

I've chatted a couple of times with Alistair recently too. Very enjoyable and informative. Kevin has a thicker Irish accent......
He was probably just checking up on his US distributor/warehouse. Aren't there more Emeralds at Kramster's than in Donegal?
Old 12-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Guest 928

I've broken bread with Alistair. But that sort of pales when juxtaposed with Alistair at Kramster's pool party.

And yes, Earl, he has more Emeralds than Emerald. I hope I'm in his will, you know, as a dear uncle.
Old 12-22-2018, 02:08 AM

And that Irish guy and a crazy Canadian and I hike up a lil hill and played some wee old school X5s around the time of said pool thingy.

Even survived a potentially interesting encounter with a guy and his pet chainsaw half way up on the 105 degree day... he was looking for wood so that was the lucky part.

CF can be handy in these dangerous conditions helping to avoid strandedness on the high seas (though only a high E was used here)

I let Alistair hold my 2 custom center holes...seems to have made him almost happy

Kindness ("Itself" at the time) teaching Alistair how to play...very nice of her..

When Mr Hay was not videoing everyone else he did selfies...

I put him to work as well..I think this is where I was teaching him a more realist Irish accent (a challenge but fun) as he had at some action adjusting.

Always computing

Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc

Last edited by kramster; 12-22-2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:49 AM

And this unrated photo...Emeralds and CAs

Old 12-23-2018, 10:10 AM
Guest 928

Well of course the photo is unrated, there is not a nylon string guitar in the collection.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:48 PM

When is Alastair coming back for an updated photo including all the latest additions to the family?!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber