The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 12-27-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreF View Post
I have no proof either, but this is the method I use as well, and it has proven to be the most effective.

JP: That is a very fine looking classical guitar. And it looks brand new. Not bad for a 15 year old guitar! I think you scored well.
Yea its honestly in great condition. Has 2 tiny dings that honestly can happen to a guitar on day 1 of owning it. As far as wear and tear go.. there is little to none. It was either played very meticulously or not very much at all. Im very happy to say the least. I was about to spend close to $1k on a new C9 made in China... instead got this higher quality beauty made in Spain for around the same.
Old 12-28-2020, 11:12 PM

Congrats. I bought a Cordoba c-10 cedar a few years ago and liked it so much I bought another c-10 (spruce this time). They are wonderful guitars. Enjoy.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapido Eduwardo View Post
Congrats. I bought a Cordoba c-10 cedar a few years ago and liked it so much I bought another c-10 (spruce this time). They are wonderful guitars. Enjoy.

Thanks! Its been really a joy to play. I was going through a classical method on my steel string and it was OK... now that I have this my motivation to practice has gone through the roof.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:04 AM

Hi. Like many others, apparently, I'm looking to make the dive to my first Classical from steel string the past 25 years. Might I ask where you found such a wonderful looking instrument ? I'm a bit in the dark about Classical's and the places to find them for purchase.

Thanks and best of luck.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoote View Post
Hi. Like many others, apparently, I'm looking to make the dive to my first Classical from steel string the past 25 years. Might I ask where you found such a wonderful looking instrument ? I'm a bit in the dark about Classical's and the places to find them for purchase.

Thanks and best of luck.
Classifieds on this site
Old 01-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Stunning Guitar! Congrats!
Old 01-10-2021, 11:45 PM

I have 2 Cordoba C-10's (spruce and cedar) and have been very pleased. You will get many hours of enjoyment. Enjoy.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical