The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-21-2019, 04:00 PM
Charter Member

Default Charmed Life Picks, New black .73 tri

I just recently ordered and received from Scott a black tri .73 made from the good black material. It is my second favorite pick. My fav is the brown similar thickness. The black pick would be my favorite had I not already loved the brown tri .75 I have (I have two at least of those, I may have lost a 3rd) Anyone looking for a good strummer that doesn't just hammer the strings like a crazed rock god should love them. I can say that it sounds really sweet across all the strings. It still articulates individual string plucking well and sounds like a thicker pick, if I am explaining it well enough. Anyone else tried the new black tri in the thinner versions?

NOTE: I mis-spelled Charmed Life in the subject heading, and I cannot correct it. I tried the edit, but to no avail. In any regard, it is a really great sounding pick

Last edited by golfreggie; 06-21-2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Title is wrong, but could not change it
Old 06-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Charter Member

Location: North of the Golden Gate, South of the Redwoods, East of the Pacific and West of the Sierras

Anyone else tried the new black tri in the thinner versions?

Not yet, but it is on my list. I am waiting delivery on a new guitar and once I receive it and try the different materials that Scott's picks come in then I will know what I want to order. Thanks for the review.

Best,
Jayne

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion