The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-05-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly69 View Post
Well in your Amulet, make sure you trim up the bass pot. I took me 2 tries to get the right balance of lows to highs. There is only one trim and that's on channel A. In your case make sure your bass module is in that input!
Random point here but one thing that was super odd with my Amulet is that 90% of the cables I would use, would not stay secure in the jack. I used the Amulet at maybe six shows and at least five times, the cable would pop right out during a song. Very odd!
Old 05-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty1818 View Post
Random point here but one thing that was super odd with my Amulet is that 90% of the cables I would use, would not stay secure in the jack. I used the Amulet at maybe six shows and at least five times, the cable would pop right out during a song. Very odd!
You sure the endpin was adjusted properly? Because I had a bit of that when I was reinstalling the pickup as the nut inside the guitar had moved a bit.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification