The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-13-2018, 03:15 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikey View Post
Ok, doable but a little kludgy.

What I would love is to be able to assign a button for verse, one for chorus, one for bridge, maybe one for solo, etc. when you go to each next song those assignments flow with it to the next verse, chorus, bridge settings.
I'd love to have a date with Audrey Hepburn in her heyday, but that's not going to happen either.....

WANT TO BUY OR TRADE: Goodall Concert Jumbo
Old 10-13-2018, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Ok, doable but a little kludgy.

What I would love is to be able to assign a button for verse, one for chorus, one for bridge, maybe one for solo, etc. when you go to each next song those assignments flow with it to the next verse, chorus, bridge settings.
That is easy as Andy C mentioned. Song one would include patches 1-4. Song two would include patches 5-8. One button changed for each part of the song.

What actually would you like different for verse, chorus, bridge and solo? Might be as Foss38 mentioned. Better and more easily done by Voicelive 3.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:09 AM

Interesting. That could work. So can/would you assign the switch 3/6 buttons to be the next X number of patches in sequence on you PA?

Say Im on patch 1 on the PA... then can Switch button 1 = patch 1, button 2 = patch 2, button 3 = patch 3. Move to patch 10 on the PA... button 1 = patch 10, button 2 = patch 11, button 3 = patch 12, etc?
Old 10-13-2018, 08:07 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Interesting. That could work. So can/would you assign the switch 3/6 buttons to be the next X number of patches in sequence on you PA?

Say Im on patch 1 on the PA... then can Switch button 1 = patch 1, button 2 = patch 2, button 3 = patch 3. Move to patch 10 on the PA... button 1 = patch 10, button 2 = patch 11, button 3 = patch 12, etc?
No. You would just use the patch up / down switches as previously described. You can only scroll through them sequentially when using footswitches - either the footswitches built into the unit itself or the switch 3/6.

Old 10-13-2018, 08:30 AM

I dont like the sound of that. To go from verse to chorus Id have to click up 1 then back down 1, then up 2 to bridge then back down 2, or up 3 to solo then back down 2 to chorus. Id never be able to keep track of where I was and it would be different sequences for every song.

No, I need simple - Same v/c/b/s, etc buttons for every song. The software needs to store these as sub-patches s1,s2,s3,s4 per song which can be assigned to individual buttons. Is there any harmonizer effects box that can do that?
Old 10-13-2018, 10:29 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
I dont like the sound of that. To go from verse to chorus Id have to click up 1 then back down 1, then up 2 to bridge then back down 2, or up 3 to solo then back down 2 to chorus. Id never be able to keep track of where I was and it would be different sequences for every song.

No, I need simple - Same v/c/b/s, etc buttons for every song. The software needs to store these as sub-patches s1,s2,s3,s4 per song which can be assigned to individual buttons. Is there any harmonizer effects box that can do that?
No there isn't.

Old 10-14-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASD57 View Post
Too many options...
Can you just get a great vocal without harmony and a nice guitar setting...
How come they have to make it so complicated?

Does any know of a pedal for vocals and guitar...all-in-one that doesn't have so much stuff in it that I'll have to go to night classes?
Plug in Play...
I am looking to get the simple TC Helicon H1 for harmonizing. Simple and easy and I don't have to go to school to learn how to use it. They have a lot of very simple individual pedals that are straight forward.

Phoenix Guitar Co. Custom Classical Guitar
Rainsong Shorty FLE
Pre-Peavey Cargo

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification