The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 06-13-2023, 10:04 PM
AGF Sponsor

One of our top sellers for over five years.

Genuine DuPont polyimide aerospace polymer. We're the only company in the world that makes this thinner model in this legendary material. The other guys stop at .90 mm. Why? I dunno; ask them. The most popular pick in the world, the Fender Medium, is .73 mm. Go figure. We'd rather sell you what you want to play, rather than what we want to make. And these aren't easy.

Old 06-29-2023, 11:32 AM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for peeking at our stuff.

Scott
Old 09-14-2023, 04:10 PM
AGF Sponsor

Hello, All. Yikes, I see I haven't commented in this thread -- my own thread -- since June.

We sold a limited run of the pick shown below, along with one large triangle, a couple months ago. We call this material Chianti Casein. We are looking at doing one more run of this material before the end of the year. Right now it's looking like we'll begin accepting orders the last week of October or the first week of November.

WAIT LIST:

How to get on the waitlist. Email [email protected] and in all caps put CHIANTI CASEIN WAITING LIST.

sm

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 09-14-2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 05:01 PM
AGF Sponsor

[QUOTE=Charmed Life Picks;7321315]Hello, All. Yikes, I see I haven't commented in this thread -- my own thread -- since June.

We sold a limited run of the pick shown below, along with one large triangle, a couple months ago. We call this material Chianti Casein. It is stunningly beautiful to behold and extremely pleasing to the ear. We are looking at doing one more run of this material before the end of the year, but this will also be a small, limited run. We have not been successful in looking more of this material.

We will begin accepting orders around the end of October.

WAIT LIST: We have more than a thousand customers on our email list. We have not yet sent out a call to them for waitlist. I will be doing that this weekend.

If you'd like to get in early, please [email protected] and in all caps put CHIANTI CASEIN WAITING LIST in the subject line. Acceptance of orders will be based on the time and date stamp in the email, with the earliest going first. If we run out of material we will pull that item from our store.

Thanks,
Scott

sm

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 09-14-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:26 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for visiting our little page here on AGF. We've in our seventh year of sponsorship on this wonderful forum.

Lots of sweet goodies on our site. Work has gotten out. Our .75 mm faux tortoise casein teardrop has now become the #1 seller in our company.

Here's what one sounds like:

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 09-27-2023 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:55 AM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for visiting our little page here on AGF. We've in our seventh year of sponsorship on this wonderful forum.

Lots of sweet goodies on our site. Work has gotten out. Our .75 mm faux tortoise casein teardrop has now become the #1 seller in our company.

Here's what one sounds like:

Old 10-20-2023, 02:02 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks to everyone for the great year we're having. What a ride. Eight years and running....

scott memmer
Old 10-20-2023, 09:05 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks to everyone for the great year. Wow, what a ride. Eight years and running....

We ran out of these, but the reviews have been through the roof. We might do another small run before the end of the year. All I need to do is clone myself.

scott memmer
Old 10-25-2023, 04:02 PM
Charter Member

Well this is great for Scott even though the article is over a year old, but how could they miss out on Blue Chips?
Old 11-04-2023, 01:34 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Moustache View Post
Well this is great for Scott even though the article is over a year old, but how could they miss out on Blue Chips?
Andy, hi, sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

What happened, Andy, was that the editor-in-chief, Adam Perlmutter, who ended up writing the review, had approached several pick companies, including CLP, about doing a feature specifically on boutique pick vendors who were one-man operations. Also, he stated that his pub had done several reviews of BC products through the years. The impetus came from the editor, not from any of the vendors.

I must also mention that Charmed Life Picks is the only other company in the pick industry who makes picks from DuPont Vespel SP-1, the identical material BC uses. We know it's the identical material because we've paid a pretty penny to have a spectrum analysis done of both our material and theirs. Blue Chip is clearly the leader, does a fabulous job both with production and customer service, and as I've said since day one, "We're just happy to be part of the conversation."

Thanks for your post and insights. Hoping all is well in your world.

All the Best,
Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 11-04-2023 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:30 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for looking.

sm
Old 03-26-2024, 10:51 PM
AGF Sponsor

We're proud to stand with these other excellent pick manufacturers. It's a great time to be a player and to have so many great pick choices.

We are running an incredible Blem Blowout Sale for the next 72 hours. This includes more than ONE HUNDRED (100!) genuine DuPont Vespel picks. All the Vespel models are sold in 4-Packs at 38% off, marked down from $160.00 to $99.00, plus free shipping.

Here's the Direct Link to the sale:
https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/bodacious-blem

All our BLEMS come with the same warranty as new, and look and play like new. Minor cosmetic issues only. We are one of only two companies in the world that make picks from Vespel (the other being Blue Chip), and we've been at it for eight years.

We do not have a lot of any of these sets. We just sent an email announcement to the more than a thousand current customers. If this appeals to you, we suggest you jump in and have a look around. Last time we did this, almost everything was gone within 24 hours.

https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/bodacious-blem

We also have a few multi-packs of our industry-leading casein picks, in both our industry-leading cabernet casein and artisan blueberry. These have been our best sellers for six years, and we've never had a blowout like this before. These WILL be gone quickly, so don't hesitate if interested. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 03-26-2024 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:56 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for looking.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace