The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 01-06-2021, 11:02 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Organic Sounds is now a National Dealer! (see comparison video - post #5)

I'm very happy to announce that Organic Sounds Select Guitars is now an official dealer of new National Guitars! The first of several new National instruments is this extremely cool M1 Tricone. It has all of the sustain and richness that you would expect from a National tricone, and all of the warmth that you would expect from a wood bodied National instrument - a great combination! Plus, it is at least 3 pounds lighter than a metal bodied tricone, making it comfortable to hold and play. It came from the factory with a great set-up - easy to play fingerstyle as well as slide. With it depth and richness of tone, this guitar is more than just a blues box - to me its a great first venture into the world of resonators. Such a cool instrument!

https://organicsoundsguitars.com/col...-1-tricone-new

Last edited by Organic Sounds Select Guitars; 01-31-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Charter Member

I just worked with Larry on the purchase of one of his guitars and can't wait to receive it. He was super friendly and easy to work with. He also has some killer guitars that are drool worthy. Don't hesitate to shoot him a message.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:28 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriso77 View Post
I just worked with Larry on the purchase of one of his guitars and can't wait to receive it. He was super friendly and easy to work with. He also has some killer guitars that are drool worthy. Don't hesitate to shoot him a message.
Thanks Kris! Likewise, Kris is a great guy and a pleasure to work with!
Old 01-27-2021, 11:22 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Reso Rocket WB (wood body)

Hi friends,

This brand new National Reso Rocket WB (wood body) is one of the coolest looking guitars in the shop! More important than its cool looks, though, is its incredible tone and playability. The neck is super comfortable, the set-up is perfect for both fingerstyle and slide playing, and the tone is warm and rich. This is a fantastically playable and versatile guitar, a great model from National!

https://organicsoundsguitars.com/col...ood-bodied-new

(video to follow - I will add here when it is completed)

Last edited by Organic Sounds Select Guitars; 01-27-2021 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-31-2021, 05:35 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Comparison Video

Hi friends,

I made a comparison video of three wood bodied National resonator guitars: the El Trovador (my own guitar), and the two new Nationals listed above, the M1 tricone and the Reso Rocket WB.

Its not easy to find all three in the same place to try. My hope is that those cross shopping these three will find this video helpful to hear tone differences. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for listening!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace