The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 12-06-2017, 08:13 PM

Default SOLD 2016 Taylor 812ce Slotted 12 Fret

PHOTOS on Reverb......

https://reverb.com/item/7547400-tayl...e-12-fret-2016

2016 Taylor 812ce Slotted Head Stock plus 12 frets to the neck. In near perfect shape. I am the original owner and hate to part with this beauty. Playing this acoustically or plugged in is a real treat to my ears. It has such a wide range of tone and could suit a fingerstyle technique or a strummer. I do both. The guitar is so easy to play with the Concert size body and newer Taylor neck shape. A couple of years ago Taylor redesigned some of their higher end guitars and this is one of those. The bracing and other features were changed to bring more to the tone as well as give it a more articulate sound. They succeeded.
So this is like a new Taylor in every way. The photos don't really do it justice. Every time I open the case and take the guitar out I love to look at it. Its just a beautiful smaller body guitar that makes up for the size with the 12 fret design and the cutaway. Then add in the ES2 electronics and you have a great all around instrument for so many types of music. I have used it very little though I don't know why. I just am thinning the herd right now and need to let this go. I have priced it realistically as a used buy near mint Taylor 812ce with the slotted headstock and 12 frets to the body. Those are extras in the Taylor book and some 812's don't come with either or the electronics, the slotted headstock or the cutaway.

PM me with questions. This will be for sale until December 15th when I leave for three months.

$2300.00 plus share in the shipping CONUS only. Paypal only. FedEx only.
Alvarez
Fender Strat '69
Gibson 1942 Banner LG-2 Vintage Sunburst
Gibson SJ-200
Taylor Myrtlewood 12 string
Emerald X20
Godin Montreal w/piezo

Last edited by hotroad; 12-08-2017 at 12:28 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
812ce, concert, mint, taylor